Monday, November 7, 2011

the Cromartie's Life Updated

          Well a lot has happened since my last post. I have started a new job and our newest son Kole was born. The new job has really been in the making for over a year. I just had to wait out the process of Ferguson finding and remolding a new shop. Believe you me it was well worth the wait. I never thought i would have the opportunity to work for such a large company. So far i love it. It has a small company feel with a large company drive and desire. I actually want to get out of be and come to work. Towards the end of my tenure at the old place Idreaded going to work. I really liked the people Iworked with and that played a role in my uneasiness about leaving. But all in all I'm glad Idid.
          Now for the other major change in our lives. Kole Dunham Cromartie was born at 5:30 on October 21st. A mere 45 minutes after our arrival at the hospital. I almost had to make delivery on NASA RD1. That would have really hurt the resale value of my truck. Not to mention the things Iwould have had to see and do. Thank GOD that didn't happen. Poor Elizabeth did not have time to get an epidural. There just wasn't enough time. The birth of Kole was one of the craziest moments of our short time together. It was amazing and terrifying at the same time. Kade absolutely loves being a big brother. He calls Kole HIS baby. I can tell these two boys are going to be the cause of my grey hair. I cannot wait for the day that all three of us are on baseball field. I know it will be here before I know it and Iwill wish we were back here. I feel for Elizabeth with three boys (sometimes i am a man) running around the house.
          Well that is enough rambling for now. I will update throughout the holidays.


Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment